Returns & Refunds
DUE TO INCREASED DEMAND, PLEASE ALLOW LONGER FOR YOUR RETURN TO BE PROCESSED.
WE ARE WORKING AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO COMPLETE REFUND & EXCHANGE REQUESTS.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT YOUR RETURN WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A RETURNS NUMBER
For returns from within mainland UK we do suggest using a trackable insured service as the item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
All you need do is…
• Log in to your account by clicking 'Account' in the top right corner of the screen then follow our straightforward returns process this generates a Returns Number. See below 'How do I get a Returns Number?' for step by step instructions
By using a service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery you’ll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online. If you want to use any other traceable service, that's fine too.
We offer a 14 day returns policy on full priced items from the day goods are received. To make this quick and easy:
1. Obtain a Returns Number via your account (information on this below).
2. Pack up the item (you can reuse our packaging) and send it back to us with the Returns Number written on the outside — this way we can let you know it's arrived safely and how long it will be until it's processed.
3. Let us do the rest.
We try and process returns within 3 working days, and this is much easier when they have Returns Numbers.
We can exchange for a different size, colour or item. If the item is of higher value we will invoice the difference to you. If the item is of lesser value we will refund the difference.
We will be happy to refund any items purchased at full retail price, provided a returns number is obtained within 14 days of despatch. We ask that the items arrive back to us in their original condition, with all tickets and tags attached. All refunds exclude postage costs, as agreed in our terms, unless a mistake has been made by us. We can only refund to the card/payment method used for purchase.
Returns Department REAL STARS ARE RARE c/o Tonic 276 Portobello Road London W10 5TE
Returning items from outside the EU?
When returning items from outside the EU please be sure to include 'Returns Department' prominently at the top of the address and declare the goods as returns to the couriers/postal service. This will prevent your return being delayed by UK customs, allowing us to process it far more quickly. Unfortunately failure to do this will result in the parcel being held by UK Customs for processing. This can take up to 28 days to complete, and will lead to an invoice for VAT plus handling (roughly 20% of the returns value) which we will pass on to you and will require payment before the parcel will be released. This is a non-refundable charge.
How do I get a Return number?
1. Log-in to your account at www.realstarsarerare.com and select Your Account (top right).
2. Select Order History, then ‘Return an Item’ using the tab at the top of the page and follow the simple steps from there.
3. This generates a Return number which you must write on the returns label at the bottom of your invoice
4. Attach securely to your parcel and send, using our specially designed reusable packaging.
Why do I need a Return number?
Most importantly, any order returned to us without a returns number attached will only be eligible for a credit note. Unfortunately we cannot make any exceptions to this after we have processed the return. The Return process benefits you in the following ways: It allows you to know the status of your return at all times - when it’s been received, processed and completed. Without a Return Number clearly marked on the front we cannot 'book in' the return which allows us to send you an email letting you know your return is here and how quickly we hope to process it.